About Me

My photo
Someone once told me I should model, they were serious and genuine. So I found a whole culture of photographers, artists and stylists that wanted to turn their visions into reality. These are the results of my encounters. If you wish to work with me, please visit my Model Mayhem page and leave a message. www.modelmayhem.com/sylwiaw

Saturday 20 August 2011

Twisted Figure

I'm feeling a little nostalgic...

I remember when I shot these pictures in my apartment. We pushed all my furniture into a corner of the room; my neighbour and her boyfriend, who happened to be quite proficient in rope bondage, were tying me up for hours. I would sip Happy Planet in between "outfits." 

This was all for a website that never came into existence. I don't even think the photographer shoots this kind of material anymore; I think he just does weddings now. I would give him props for the images, but I feel like he closed that chapter in his life. 

 



Note my three lip rings, my clavicle piercing and even my un-tattooed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment