About Me

My photo
Someone once told me I should model, they were serious and genuine. So I found a whole culture of photographers, artists and stylists that wanted to turn their visions into reality. These are the results of my encounters. If you wish to work with me, please visit my Model Mayhem page and leave a message. www.modelmayhem.com/sylwiaw

Monday 2 May 2011

The Impalement Arts


Exposure is the key to infamy.

I've never been one to be a performer. I can't sing, I can't dance, and I certainly can't juggle. But, I know that modeling isn't enough, so I do my best by strolling catwalks at fetish fashion shows, sploshing around in vats of glitter and goo, and in this case, having sharp objects thrown at me.

It's certainly fun to play magician’s assistant for an evening, especially when the knife throw led to some knife play. I'm excited to see what Crimson Events has in store for me next time. ;)


1 comment:

  1. or how knife play lead to a 4 hour stay in the hospital?

    ReplyDelete